Richmond United Methodist Church After School Ministry
Begins September 12th and ends November 14th
Time 5:15 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
We will meet every Tuesday.
The ministry is for children in grades K-3rd.
Richmond United Methodist Church is excited to announce “Kids 4 Christ”, an after school ministry for the children of our community. This program has been developed to teach your child the basic values of Christianity and to help them build a sense of community within their peer groups. What can your child expect?
- Bussing is available for students attending John Gregg Elementary. The bus will bring the directly to Richmond UMC and a ministry volunteer will meet them at the drop off point to escort them into the church. Below is a permission slip that must be returned to the school prior to September 12, 2017. This informs the school your child is participating in the program. This is for John Gregg Elementary only. See form below
- Once children arrive at Richmond UMC they will be given a meal. Please let us know if your child has any food allergies or dietary restrictions on the registration form, which is separate from bus permission.
- We will provide assistance with homework. We have several retired educators who will assist your child with their homework.
- There will be a time of singing songs and making crafts.
- Most importantly there will be a time devoted to learn about God. Age appropriate classes will help build Godly character in your child. Lessons are built on biblical principles and help your child build relationships among their peers.
- All parents/guardians must complete a separate registration AND bussing form for each child attending. Be sure to include persons authorized to pick up your child. If the person picking up your child is not on the form; they will not be released. Children will be signed out from the fellowship hall at 7 p.m.
Download the form below for John Gregg Elementary students, or use website form to register.
Richmond After School Permission Slip
Destination: Richmond UMC, 112 S. Sugar St., Richmond, OH 43944
Reason: Attend Richmond UMC After School Ministry Method of Transportation: School Bus
Effective Dates: September 12th through November 14th